Doctor insights on:
Will I Have To Get Poked With A Needle When I Get A Lip Augmentation
Lip augmentation: Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers such as Restylane or juvederm are used to correct or enhance the natural contours of the lips. It is necessary inject the filler through a tiny 29g needle. Topical numbing agents can be applied and or a dental nerve block can be used to help ease discomfort. Non-needle options include lip plumpers which last a short while and are applied like lipstick. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
With an experienced: Cosmetic surgeon or plastic surgeon. Best wishes. ...Read more
18 years old: There is no set age requirement. However, the individual should be psychologically mature for an image change. ...Read more
How can I avoid the "trout pout" look when getting lip augmentation? How can I be sure i don't get too much filler resulting in a "trout pout" when i go for lip augmentation?
What is the best filler for a first-timer to lip augmentation? I want to get lip augmentation, but it's my first time and i'm nervous. What is the best filler for a beginner to use?
Where can I get a breast enlargement and possible lip augmentation (upper only) and botox injections in india?
Referral: Ask your primary medical doctor for a recommendation of a reputable doctor in your area. You can also check with the local medical societies, or contact the american society of plastic surgery (www.Plasticsurgery.Org) to find out if there are any international members close to you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will i have to get poked with a needle or feel pain when i get an upper arm lift
- Will i have to get poked with a needle when i get a cystometrogram
- Will i have to get poked with a needle when i get a decompression laminectomy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will i have to get poked with a needle when i get a peritoneal dialysis
- I started getting syphilis a couple of days ago when will i be back to normal
- Do i have to see a specialist to get a brain ct scan with dye ordered?
- Will i be able to get time off from work to have a tummy tuck
- Talk to a plastic surgeon online for free