Doctor insights on:
Will I Have To Get Poked With A Needle When I Get A Lip Augmentation
Lip augmentation: Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers such as Restylane or juvederm are used to correct or enhance the natural contours of the lips. It is necessary inject the filler through a tiny 29g needle. Topical numbing agents can be applied and or a dental nerve block can be used to help ease discomfort. Non-needle options include lip plumpers which last a short while and are applied like lipstick. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
With an experienced: Cosmetic surgeon or plastic surgeon. Best wishes. ...Read more
How can I avoid the "trout pout" look when getting lip augmentation? How can I be sure i don't get too much filler resulting in a "trout pout" when i go for lip augmentation?
What is the best filler for a first-timer to lip augmentation? I want to get lip augmentation, but it's my first time and i'm nervous. What is the best filler for a beginner to use?
18 years old: There is no set age requirement. However, the individual should be psychologically mature for an image change. ...Read more
Lip aug using filler: Lip augmentation using filler can be performed within a one hour time frame, while under local anesthesia or sedation. Having lip augmentation using filler done as a local procedure in the office is comparable to the experience you might have with a dental procedure. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Where can I get a breast enlargement and possible lip augmentation (upper only) and botox injections in india?
Referral: Ask your primary medical doctor for a recommendation of a reputable doctor in your area. You can also check with the local medical societies, or contact the american society of plastic surgery (www.Plasticsurgery.Org) to find out if there are any international members close to you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will i have to get poked with a needle when i get a cystometrogram
- Will i have to get poked with a needle when i get an anoscopy
- Will i have to get poked with a needle when i get a peritoneal dialysis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will i have to get poked with a needle or feel pain when i get an upper arm lift
- I feel like needles are poking my heart
- Does it hurt to get a lip augmentation done?
- What are the lights i can see when i poke my eyeballs with my fingers?
- Talk to a plastic surgeon online for free