Doctor insights on:
Will I Experience Withdrawal Symptoms Stopping Zoloft After Only Using It 3 Days
Will i experience withdrawal symptoms stopping Zoloft (sertraline) 50mg after only two weeks of use?
I went off of Zoloft (sertraline) recently and all withdrawal symptoms have subsided except for horribly fowl gas and stomach discomfort. When/How will this stop?
Soon: Robert, hopefully you stopped your sertraline (Zoloft) with the help of your physician. I would be more worried that your psychiatric symptoms could come back. If you were on sertraline for over a month, it may take about a week for the stomach upset to subside. If it lasts longer than this your stomach issues are unlikely due to the sertraline, and I would see your physician for a work-up. ...Read more
I stopped taking my Zoloft (sertraline) 3 weeks ago, the withdrawal symptoms were bad so I went back on tonight and I feel real sick. Not sure if It's a concern?
About 5 to 7 days: Half life is about a day. So on a dose of 50 mg , every day there will be 1/2 left from the day before. Other factors include age of patient, frequency and amount used. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long will i go through withdrawal symptoms after stopping lexapro?
- Period for only 3 days could i be pregnant
- I only poop every 3 days
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of pregnancy after 3 days
- Hiv symptoms after 3 days
- 3 days after conception symptoms
- Alcohol withdrawal symptoms after 5 days
- Talk to a neurologist online