Doctor insights on:
Will I Be Able To Work If I Have Fibromyalgia
Maybe: ? Re: Guifenisin for fibromyalgia (FM). The discoverer & his followers think so, but I am not aware of double blind studies to rule out placebo effect. One would think if Guifenisin were truly effective millions of people would use by now; by word of mouth. With FM the authoritative arenas & preferred belief systems are Big Pharma, American College of Rheumatology, and Academic Medicine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Both related: Fibromyalgia is a chronic pain syndrome - worse by such things as poor exercise, poor sleep and stress and psychological issues. See which of these a e related to yours and develop a program to deal with each or all. The pain is in the muscles and that is why exercise is important. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have fibromyalgia. Because this condition is not very prevalent outside us, my family thinks its an excuse to not work. How do I cope up.
I take nortryptine for my fibromyalgia but i don't think they work but i've tried to come off them before but got a bit down. Don't want to take anymo?
Probably: ? heating pad help for fibromyalgia (FM) pain. Painful muscle spasms occur with FM and heat application would likely help. Some sufferers apply cannabis lotion after the heat & then massage these spastic muscle regions; they have reported benefits. The topical cannabis would not cause any significant blood levels or a "high" feeling. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Who said they do?: Anti-depressants not proven "to work" for #fibromyalgia. One anti-depressant has purported benefit in "some" fibromyalgia patients. Opiate medications relieve fibromyalgia pain, but are "officially" unapproved in fibromyalgia. Just because drug is "approved" for a condition does not mean way it works is "known". Many "approved" drugs later withdrawn for uncovered harm, e.g., viox, thalidomide. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will i be able to get time off from work to have a tummy tuck
- Will i be able to breastfeed if i have nipple piercings
- Do i have ms or fibromyalgia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have fibromyalgia with symptoms of lupus is that common
- Will i be able to find out what im having at 4 months
- Will i be able to have children after my treatment for endometrial cancer
- How soon will i be able to walk after i have bariatric surgery?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free