Doctor insights on:
Will I Be Able To Have Children After My Treatment For Endometrial Cancer
Cancer is a group of diseases that is characterized by uncontrolled cell growth leading to invasion of surrounding tissues that spread to other parts of the body. Cancer can begin anywhere in the body and is usually related to one or more genetic mutations that allow normal cells to become malignant by interfering with internal cellular control mechanisms, such as programmed cell death or by preventing ...Read more
If someone has endometrial cancer and is going through treatment will eating healthy and losing weight help in living longer with the cancer or not?
What is the life expectancy for a 93 year old woman with stage 4 IB endometrial cancer? She has had a hysterectomy but is seeking no other treatment.
If someone is diagnosed with endometrial cancer stage 3B, could they live longer with it if they lost weight and weren't obese anymore?
No, except...: ...That anything is possible. However, for a long time the position of gynecologists has been that under the age of 30, the probability of endometrial cancer being the source of abnormal vaginal bleeding was so small as to not justify endometrial biopsy. However, any abnormal vaginal bleeding requires careful analysis and a satisfactory diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will my annual exam be able to tell me if i have testicular cancer
- I have 17 mm thick endometrial is this cancer
- Am i able to have children if i suffer from anejaculation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will i be able to lift weights after i have surgery for gynecomastia
- Will i be able to breast feed my child if i have had breast implants
- If i have surgery for my gynecomastia will i be able to run on a treadmill
- When will i be able to move my hand after 10 weeks on cast
- Talk to a pediatrician online