Doctor insights on:
Will Humira Immunotherapy Persons
Immunotherapy is also known as Allergy shots. Encompasses subcutaneous, patch or sublingual treatment with increasing amounts of specific allergen. Used for allergic rhinitis, allergic asthma, and hymenoptera hypersensitivity (and in ongoing trials for food allergy). Specific IgE-mediated disease must be proven. Indications are lack of symptom control despite medication/avoidance, reduce risk of anaphylaxis, or ...Read more
I have chrons & I've been using humira for about 18 months now. My dr wants me to stop, i don't think im in remission. Immunotherapy worth considering?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Humira injection will kill
- Will humira make knees swell
- Will plan b work if i'm ovulating
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will a pregnancy test show positive after abortion?
- How long will it take for an antibiotic to reduce pain of a tooth infection?
- How long will you live with stage 4 liver cancer?
- How long will a broken foot be swollen after the cast comes off?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free