Doctor insights on:
Will Garlic Cure A Yeast Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Garlic: Use of garlic for vaginal yeast infections has not been clinically evaluated. Garlic does have anti-fungal effects. It is has been used for a very long time for vaginal yeast infections. Some women add garlic to their diet while others may insert a garlic clove wrapped in gauze in the vagina overnight. ...Read more
See below: It's likely to be ineffective, but it won't hurt you. ...Read more
I have yeast infection all those sighns i have . it has taken around 2 years while am leaving with it can garlic help?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Garlic cures yeast infections
- Can garlic cure a yeast infection?
- Can eating garlic cure a yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Garlic supplements yeast infection
- Is garlic good for yeast infections?
- Is garlic good for a yeast infection?
- Garlic male yeast infection
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free