Doctor insights on:
Will Galzin Remove Copper Brain Controlling
Will galzin dissolve and remove the already accumulated copper in the brain or is it only effective controlling the further accumulation of copper?
Copper: Excess copper in the body is released in the blood and can accumulate in the tissues, particularly in the kidneys, eyes, and brain. When it goes to the brain, it usually deposits in nerves that are associated with movement, perception, and mood regulation. This causes a patient to lose coordination and become clumsy. Seizures, migraines, and cognitive defects may also result from excess copper. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possibly: High urinary copper excretion is most often associated with Wilson's disease, a hereditary disorder of copper metabolism. Other causes such as chronic liver disease may cause this. Further testing is indicated. Please follow up with your physician. Thanks for trusting HealthTap! ...Read more
What are white matter brain lesions caused by. I have fibromyositis and one on my spine. I have elevated copper levels,cafe au lait spots on body,face?
Ceruloplasmin is .14 and urinary copper is high. patient is experiencing tremors, brain fog, hyperglycemia, neuropathy, would could be ?
I had a copper IUD put in abt a yr ago&gained 10 lbs w/o changing a thing, then began eating less& already exercise every day but no change. Remove it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will a brain aneurysm show up on a plain ct scan of the head
- Will salicylic acid remove moles
- Will laxatives help remove intestinal parasites
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will tca remove warts
- I have a skin with lot of pimples and blackspots will celltone snail gel remove them
- Will xenical remove the old fat which is inside the body
- What is the usual recovery time after brain surgery to remove a tumor?
- Talk to a neurologist online