Doctor insights on:
Will Eye Strabismus Eyelid Droopy
No: Different operations.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have a droopy /lazy eye to begin with and after this time of Botox I feel like my eyebrows a being pushed down and covering most of my eyelids. Can ?
Eyelid- yes: The droopy eyelid is called ptosis. It is usually caused by a muscle or nerve problem that is amenable to surgery. The lazy eye (amblyopia )treatment depends on the age of the patient. If the patient is under 12 years old then patching may help improve the vision. Over age 12 the nervous system is developmentally stable and patching will not help improve the vision. ...Read more
Is it possible to have a "lazy eye" and a droopy eyelid (ptosis) at the same time on the same eye?
Can a sleepy eye/lazy eye (just one eye looking a bit more upwards) cause eyelids to be droopy, making you look tired? I'm 20 years old.
Sleepy eye: It is possible you may a ptosis or lid lag. Check with your doctor or a neurologist. ...Read more
Is it possible that I have a "lazy eye" and a droopy eyelid (ptosis) at the same time, on the same eye?
No: They are controlled by different muscles.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes. : It's not a specific side effect of the drug but rather the sedative effect.. It makes you more sleepy. This can reduce your brains ability to to keep your eyes aligned. This is called a breakdown in ocular phoria, alignment. When you are more "sleepy" eyelids can droop. Less common causes include thyroid disease and autoimmune disease such as my esthetic gravies. Tell your prescribing doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm scared of what they think of my droopy eye/uneven eyelids. What can I do besides surgery make my eyelids look better?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will strabismus eyelid droopy
- Will getting surgery for my strabismus help my eyelid become less droopy
- Sudden droopy eyelid of only one eye after eye drops at doctor
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Eye exercises for droopy eyelids
- Will amoxicillin treat pink eye
- What are some causes for red spots on my eyelids and under my eye?
- How long will it take for my black eye to heal?
- Talk to a pediatrician online