Doctor insights on:
Will Exercise Cause Rosacea Flare
Can sweat irritate my rosacea or make it worse? My rosacea seems to flare up and get worse ever time i work out. Could sweat be causing this?
Perhaps: Rosacea symptoms may present gradually. Mild flushing of the face is the key early symptom to distinguish rosacea from acne or breakout problems with skin. I do not know of a "test" that will predict impending rosacea, but family history of rosacea can be helpful. Jim beckman, md. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Many causes.Get a more detailed answer ›
I am on minocycline for rosacea. It has worked fantastically for months, now I am having a flare up. Any suggestions?
Maybe: Change in antibiotics. Consult with your dermatologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will too much exercise cause a uti infection with a herniated disc
- Will rosacea cause acne
- Will exercise cause symptoms with a second degree heart block
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will a lower back injury cause pain in the abdomen and groin area
- Will ovarian cyst cause a abnormal pap smear
- What will cause blurry spots in my vision and symptoms?
- What type of bacterial infection will cause blisters in the back of your throat?
- Talk to a dermatologist online