Doctor insights on:
Will Estrogen Cause Hair
Can I use rooibos tea topically for skin and hair even though it has estrogen-like effects. Could topical use cause me to have estrogen dominance?
I am 26 years old female and not married. If i eat fennel seed for estrogen hormone, can that cause any unwanted hair?
Doubt it: I haven't heard of that, but why is a 26 year old eating anything special for estrogen? If you have ovaries then your body levels of estrogen should be fine. If you are having issues you should see your gyn. If you have had a hysterectomy + removal of ovaries, you should be followed for estrogen replacement anyhow. ...Read more
I keep reading that excessive drinking can raise estrogen levels in a woman and in turn cause hair loss, is this accurate?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will estrogen cause hair loss
- Estrogen for hair growth
- Menopausal hair loss estrogen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Estrogen, progesterone and hair loss
- The effects of estrogen on hair
- Estrogen dominance and hair loss
- Estrogen deficiency hair loss
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free