Doctor insights on:
Will Epinephrine Increase Cardiac Output
Epinephrine: Epinephrine remains a component of the ACLS training by American Heart Association. Measuring 'how' effective it is, is difficult. It is generally considered one of the few drugs that helps in cardiac arrest from 'experience'. A controlled study isn't available. Cardiac Arrest has a very high mortality, we continue to consider epi effective while most other drugs have fallen off the chart. ...Read more
What happens if someone with low blood flow due to coronary arteries receives Epinephrine due to anaphylaxis?
Cardiac output: Basically an increase in demand for oxygen by the body. This may be physiological (exercise) or pathological (sepsis - infection - fever) or increased metabolism (hyper active thyroid gland - hyperthyroidism) or abnormal conducts (shunting of blood). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will a fever increase cardiac output
- Will thyroxin increase cardiac output
- How does hypertension increase cardiac output?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is fever an indicator of an increase in cardiac output?
- Will taking estrogen increase breast size
- Why does epinephrine increase heart rate?
- Will masturbating increase the growth of your penis or just the opposite
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free