Doctor insights on:
Will Epinephrine Increase Cardiac Output
Epinephrine: Epinephrine remains a component of the ACLS training by American Heart Association. Measuring 'how' effective it is, is difficult. It is generally considered one of the few drugs that helps in cardiac arrest from 'experience'. A controlled study isn't available. Cardiac Arrest has a very high mortality, we continue to consider epi effective while most other drugs have fallen off the chart. ...Read more
What happens if someone with low blood flow due to coronary arteries receives Epinephrine due to anaphylaxis?
If cardiac output of 4 l/min is exercised maximally, and cardiac output increases to 8 l/min. What is the cardiac reserve?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will thyroxin increase cardiac output
- Will a fever increase cardiac output
- Is fever an indicator of an increase in cardiac output?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cardiac output
- Calculating cardiac output example
- Calculate fick cardiac output
- Cardiac output by thermodilution
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free