Doctor insights on:
Will Eating Sodium Nitrite Hurt The Human Body
Comprised of nitrogen & 2 oxygen molecules. Sodium nitrite is used in meat industry to prevent bacterial growth & to maintain the meat's red color (≥ 22mg/kg body weight is toxic); cooking at high heat allows nitrites to combine with Amino Acids to form nitros-amines (carcinogens). It can be converted by many pathways to nitric oxide, a potent vaso-dilator.Amyl nitrite can be ...Read more
No: It does not. Gargling with it can clear out excess mucus and allergens from your throat but it won't detoxify your entire body. All of your cells are bathed in mildly hot salty water. ...Read more
Thirst, confusion: The result of excess salt with inadequate water will be hypernatremia and low intravasculare volume. This will cause extreme thirst, mental status changes and low blood pressure. Unless reversed death will result. Heat will exacerbate this situation by adding to the water loss. ...Read more
Yes: Yes you can.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sodium nitrite vs msg
- Sodium nitrite effects
- Potassium sodium ions that function in the human body
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is sodium nitrite the main cause of colon cancer?
- How nitrates nitrites affect our bodies?
- Can eating just plain flour hurt your body?
- Can eating too much peppermint candy hurt the body?
- Sodium nitrite toxicity