Doctor insights on:
Will Duct Tape Warts Remove
Duct tape for warts: There is no scientific indication for the use of duct tape for warts (verruca). Occusion by duct tape cause irritation to the surrounding skin which increase inflammation and may cause resolution of the wart. If the wart does not resolve with otc medications seek professional help from dermatologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unknown...: It is a treatment recommendation that has spread over the internet. As far as i know, there are no scientific studies to show any degree of effectiveness. You are basically just tearing the upper layers of the skin away as the tape is removed. There are better ways... See a podiatrist. ...Read more
If possible: The more the better.Get a more detailed answer ›
What should i do? i have a plantars wart for like 3-4 years. it wont go away. ive tried pads, duct tape, and even personally extracting it. what else?
DRS. APPT.: It's time to see a podiatrist or a more formal treatment plan. Dr. Latva ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will duct tape remove a wart
- Can duct tape remove warts?
- How to remove a plantar wart with duct tape?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Planters warts duct tape
- Curing warts with duct tape
- Duct tape on plantar warts
- Plantars warts and duct tape
- Talk to a dermatologist online