Doctor insights on:
Pickle Juice And Leg Cramps
Leg pain can be due to a muscle cramp (also called a charley horse). Common causes of cramps include: * Dehydration or low amounts of potassium, sodium, calcium, or magnesium in the blood * Medications such as: o Diuretics, which can cause you to lose too much fluid or minerals o Statins, which lower cholesterol and can cause muscle injury * Muscle fatigue or strain from overuse, too much exercise, or holding a muscle in the same position ...Read more
Walk, minerals: Assume the following: no serious nerve damage or arterial obstruction to the limb, then try calcium-magnesium-potassium tablets which can be highly effective (be sure to use lots of fluids when taking). Sometimes you may have to get up & walk it out, massage it out, or passively exercise the cramped muscles. Warmth may help--avoid overheating the limb. ...Read more
I started drinking gavilyte-c a couple of hours ago and am having moderately bad leg cramps. Is it from dehydration? Is this something concerning?
How to deal with leg cramps after vigorous work . I mean what should be taken and does drinking glucose is a good thing to deal with cramps.
I keep getting leg cramps up to 4 times a day, I keep drinking, lost weight and my vision is blurry?
I have severe leg cramps in calves and knee area at night I drink plenty water and take no chol meds. I have a L5 problem. No thryoid disease.
Back pain, nausea, leg cramps, feet numb & tingling, bloated stomach ,acne uncomfortable to sleep, weight gain, always drinking & etc. Am I OK?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will drinking pickle juice stop leg cramps
- Does pickle juice help period cramps?
- Will drinking prune juice help you lose weight
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will drinking cranberry juice help me lose weight
- Does pickle juice help cramps?
- Will ibuprofen help anemia leg cramps
- Will drinking lemon juice help acne
- Talk to a sports medicine specialist online for free