Doctor insights on:
Will Drinking Coffee As A Kid Stunt Growth
Caffeinated drinks: Caffeinated drinks may not stunt your growth but can cause other symptoms, such as hypertension. ...Read more
Growth: Not likely!Get a more detailed answer ›
Probably no effect.: Your growth is predetermined by your genes. ...Read more
Coffee: I do not know of any link between drinking coffee and growth hormones. ...Read more
It wouldn't but why?: Caffeine should not have effects on children's growth but why would you want to introduce coffee to small kids? It can make them having insomnia, nausea, dizziness, palpitations, anxiety, tremor... And even arrhythmias, hypertension and electrolyte disturbance due to its diuretic effect. The list of side effects can keep going on. Think about it. ...Read more
Yes and No: Caffeine can be 'addictive' and stunt growth of nerve activity in the brain. Likely will not stunt growth of stature. Best to drink beverages that are healthy for you--as a rule of thumb: avoid any beverages advertised in print media or on tv. Removing teeth will not stunt your growth if done under supervision of your dentist/orthodontist, but multiple extractions can alter the shape of the jaws. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will lifting weights at a young age stunt your growth
- Can eating magic mushrooms stunt your growth as a teenager?
- Will drinking alcohol affect a pregnancy test
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do if a kid drinks dish soap?
- Can i drink coffee before a cholesterol test?
- Can a sgnificant head injury stunt your growth?
- Will a hernia shrink as you lose weight on a diet
- Talk to a pediatrician online