Doctor insights on:
Will Doxycycline Help Tonsillitis
Acute parenchymatous tonsillitis not responding to amoxycillin 500mg bd for 3 days . Can i shift to doxycycline ??
YES: Only under a doctor's supervision.Get a more detailed answer ›
I went to my doctor for tonsillitis he prescribed me doxycycline will this be effective against tonsillitis.
I'm 39 week pregnant my c.s e spinal anaesthesia on Monday I started to suffer today from tonsillitis (follicular) should I postpone the operation?
I took my son to a&e last night as he had a rash all on body. Doctor said it was tonsillitis but people are saying it's strange his has a rash with it?
Rash and tonsillitis: Tonsillitis is a very common illness in kids. The majority of tonsil infections are viral and some are bacterial like the well known strep throat. Many viral illness are associated with a rash called a viral exanthum. Many patients with strep throat will also have rash called scarlatina. Rashes can be caused by a number of other etiologies and should have a provider eval if they persist. ...Read more
I know that while taking vibramycin (doxycycline) i should avoid sun exposure..but when can i expose freely to sun after stopping the drug i.e.after how long?!
Sometimes: But there are better choices.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Doxycycline for tonsillitis
- Can doxycycline be used to treat tonsillitis?
- Will doxycycline help a sinus infection
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will doxycycline help strep throat
- Does doxycycline help with sinus infection?
- Coughing up green mucus will doxycycline help
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free