Doctor insights on:
Will Diphtheria Make Infertile
Diphtheria is a potentially fatal, contagious disease that usually involves the nose, throat, and air passages, but may also infect the skin. Its most striking feature is the formation of a grayish membrane covering the tonsils and upper part of the throat. This is a preventable disease by vaccination. It is ...Read more
Cyanosis : Decrease oxygenation.Get a more detailed answer ›
Fortunately NO: Diphtheria is an upper airway infection by a bacteria, corynebacterium diphtheria, which causes sore throat, fever, and a classic appearing (and somewhat nasty) infectious "membrane" on your tonsils. Sometimes just the skin is infected. Diphtheria is extremely rare in north america (and another reason to get your vaccines!). Diphtheria protection is provided in the typical "tetanus shot" (td). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Make infertile
- Chemotherapy make infertile
- Will hydrocele make infertile
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can make a man infertile?
- Can tuberculosis make me infertile?
- Things that can make you infertile
- Talk to a pediatrician online