Doctor insights on:
Will Crying With Contacts Can Cause An Eye Infection
Crying in infancy is described as a loud, high-pitched sound made by infants in response to certain situations. Infants have a cry reflex that is a normal response to some stimuli, such as pain or hunger. Older children and adults cry for emotional reasons such as pain, fear, sadness, or frustration. Premature infants may not have a cry reflex, so they must be monitored closely for signs ...Read more
Conjunctivitis : conjunctivitis can be due to bacterial, viral infection or allergic reaction. It's usually treated with topical eye drops. However, if there severe pain, light sensitivity, headache, decreased vision, then ophthalmology evaluation required immediately to rule out deeper infection such as iritis, keratitis, uveitis, scleritis ...Read more
Pain, redness: The usual infection from contacts is due to overwear, and poor wearing habits. If your eyes start to hurt, get very red, have discharge and the vision changes, this is a strong possibility. Remove your lenses, see your ophthalmologist and adopt better wearing habits. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Eye infection is a medical condition characterized by symptoms such as redness, swelling, itchiness, and discharge. It can be caused by viral or bacterial infection, and often it is difficult to distinguish between the two. In general, bacterial infections are more likely to be in both eyes and be associated with pus like discharge and crusting of the ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When can i wear eye makeup and contacts after an eye infection
- Can eye contacts cause red and itchy eyes with white discharge?
- Can you exercise with an eye infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i tell if my contact lenses are causing an eye infection?
- Can an eye infection cause blurred vision?
- Can an ear infection cause tooth pain?
- Can sinus infection cause pink eye?
- Talk to a pediatrician online