Doctor insights on:
Will Creams Hemorrhoids
The veins in the rectum can swell and become puffy when a person has frequent pressure on them from pushing out a bm. This is constipation. The swollen veins can burn, itch, or sometimes become severely painful (from a clot building up inside). Veins in the rectum are called hemorrhoidal veins and the sick, stretched out vein ...Read more
Get evaluated: 90% of the patients who self-diagnose hemorrhoids don't have them. It all depends on the symptoms and the grade of he problem. If some tissue comes out that you have to push back in, then you probably have problematic hemorrhoids. See a good colorectal or general surgeon. ...Read more
Any risk and how much steroid absorbed by using anusol hc cream for hemorrhoid. Can it raise eye pressure.
Saw PCP recently.Said I had a small anal fissure.Gave me suppositories and some numbing agent (and cream for hemorrhoids).Saw slight blood today. Bad?
Take Triamcinolone cream for Hemorrhoids, and Doxycycline for UTI. Is it ok to smoke marijuana while taking these? Also Prozac and Valium.
Itching/irritation: Most creams can cause increased irritation if used too much or too heavily--allergic reactions are rare but may also exacerbate sypmtoms and worsen the symptoms for which you are using the product! any persistent pain, irritation (>7 days) should be evaluated and not ignored.In other words, ok to try but use with caution! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will triamcinolone acetonide cream help hemorrhoids
- Best hemorrhoid cream over-the-counter
- Will triamcinolone acetonide cream treat ringworm
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Triamcinolone cream hemorrhoids
- Is triamcinolone acetonide cream used for hemorrhoids?
- Can you use triamcinolone acetonide cream on hemorrhoids?
- Will nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide cream help with ringworm
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free