Doctor insights on:
Will Cracking Wrists Arthritis
I am a 21 years old female. I saw a new doctor for painful joints in wrists/ankles. The doctor did a complete workup and it reported WBC 11.3, ANC 8916, TIBC 484, ESR 28 and Uric Acid 12.9. I had a previous bladder infection. The doctor suggested to repea
Yes: Arthritis can affect people in the wrists with the aging process. There is also a higher likelihood of developing arthritis following a traumatic injury to the wrist (e.g. Fractures or sprains). Finally, some patients develop forms of inflammatory arthritis which can affect multiple articulations within the wrist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
See details: The symptoms would be local tenderness, swelling and/or pain on motion. Other problems such as tendinitis could cause the same symptoms. Have a doctor take a look. ...Read more
I have had clicking in my wrists for 3 years now & i had the same problem in my jaw which turned out to be arthritis and tmj. What should I do?
Smoked pot for 20 years, helped me sleep after being buried in an avalanche, also helped with bad arthritis in my wrists and knees. Must now quit . ?
Question?: Not sure what you are asking. Are you asking if you must quit? The answer to that is not necessarily. It is an illegal drug so you have some risk in using it. If it helps you, then I think you need to weigh the benefits against the risks. ...Read more
See your doctor: You could have a host of issues that could cause your arthritic pain, could be bursitis, tendonitis, arthritis, ligament issues, meniscal injury, sciatica etc. So you may want to see an orthopedic pain specialist that can tell you what is going and help you with the latest treatments or exercise therapies available. You could consider PRP or even stem cell therapies as well. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will cracking my wrists give me arthritis in the future
- Cracking wrists arthritis cause
- How long will it take for a broken wrist to heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I broke my wrist what is the likelihood that it will break again
- Will going barefoot around the house cause arthritis
- Will a knee replacement get rid of arthritis pain
- Is it bad to be double jointed will i have arthritis before old age?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free