Doctor insights on:
Will Cause Chest Pain
Many: There are many things that can cause chest pain, but usually it is acid reflux, arthritis of the ribs, anxiety, & much less commonly hardening of the arteries or inflammation of the heart coverings = pericarditis, tumors, splitting apart of the main outflow blood vessel of the heart = aortic dissection. Get checked out by your primary care doctor or a cardiologist. Hrs, md www.Thepmc.Org. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Multiple reasons: More information is needed to answer that question. However, it could be muscle-skeletal, nerve irritation or inflammation over layer around lung or heart. Unlikely to be heart disease but I would recommend you to visit a physician if it does not get better. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
When does it occur?: Could be many things, depends on the character, timing and what brings it on. Could be lung inflammation, rib or chest wall muscle pain, shingles, your stomach, liver, pancreas or your gall bladder. It might even be your heart if it occurs with exertion and goes away with rest (dextrocardia?). You need to have it checked by your doctor. ...Read more
Can matress cause chest pain last few days ifelt chest pain after using new matres is it true that matress cause body pain i felt no pain on hard 1?
Multiple things: Could be a problem with skin, nerves, muscle, shoulder, lung, heart, or stomach. See your doctor for a more thorough history, physical exam and further evaluation. If you sleep on your stomach you could have a neck strain that radiates pain to the chest or arm. Get checked out just to make sure. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will anxiety cause chest pain
- Will high blood pressure cause chest pain
- Cause of left side chest and upper back pain in women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a sharp pain in my chest when i cough or sneeze what causes this
- Can sleeping on your side cause chest pain?
- Can a tight bra cause chest pain?
- Can tight back muscles cause chest pain?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free