Doctor insights on:
Will Breasts Stop
Most by 17-18: At what age breasts stop growing varies from one to another.Girls start growing breasts from 7 to 13 and they cease to grow sometime around 17 or 18th birthday.But many believe that womens breasts are not completely grown till they give birth to a baby, and thats when it reaches the poimt of maximum growth.But till then the growth is done by 18th birthday in most and there may be very few exception. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
There is no: Specific time that breasts stop growing. The breasts enlarge naturally with weight gain, puberty, pregnancy and breast-feeding. Some oral contraceptives can be associated with increase in breast size in some women (sometimes). Building up pectoral muscles can lead to the breasts sitting on the chest wall in a manner that is attractive but will not increase cup size. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will breast abscess stop me from going on my vacation
- How long after i stop taking progesterone suppositories will my period return?
- Will double dose of birth control stop vaginal bleeding
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When do your breasts stop growing
- How long will prednisone keep working after you stop taking it?
- Will i lose weight if i stop taking lexapro
- Will douching stop your period
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online