Doctor insights on:
Will Breast Feeding Lead To Sagging More Than Bottle Feeding
For some women yes: Breast feeding does change the breast contour for most women in some fashion. The benefits far outweigh the vanity cost. Breasts were meant for this purpose and if a mom has the opportunity to breast feed i hope she would take it. Breast feeding also has health benefits for mom for decades...Reduced ovarian cancer risk, breast cancer risk, osteoporosis, etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Nurturing: While the nutrition is the same, there is value in natural feeding. Infants who breast feed are listening to mom's heartbeat, swaying with her movements, and sharing the same space. This in some ways mimics the comfort afforded by the womb. As the infant grows older, they may or may not need or appreciate the nurturing. A breast feeder that finishes quickly and wants to get off is ready to wean. ...Read more
It may or may not: Normally brests get bigger during pregnancy and stay big during breast feeding.Your breasts may or may not return to the way they were before pregnancy and breast feeding.Some wemens breasts may shrink and others may remain large.Or other effects like sagging or staying full depends on weight gain and genetics, age and may be some other unknown factors. ...Read more
Breasts bigger: Your breast increase in size when you get pregnant so that your breasts can prepare to make milk once you have delivered. After delivery they increase in size even more and they stay large while you are breastfeeding. After you have weaned your baby, your breasts decrease in size and you can often lose a cup size. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will i be able to breast feed my child if i have had breast implants
- What kind of bottles to use when breast feeding?
- Is good to take can i take secure contraceptive pill whilst breast feeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Baby breast feeding will affect sex
- What to take when having a sore throat while breast feeding?
- Can i save an unfinished bottle of breast milk for a later feeding?
- Are women more prone to breast cancer than men?
- Talk to a pediatrician online