Doctor insights on:
Will Botox Work In Area Where I Used Renova
Yes: Botox is used to relax or paralyze certain muscles of expression that cause deep wrinkles or worry lines (ie: glabella, forehead, crows's feet). Renova is tretinoin, a derivative of vitamin a, which is topically as an anti-aging cream, to minimize pores, and to help with sun damage and age spots, and acne or whiteheads/blackheads. These products are complementary to one another. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Botox Effect 3-5 Day: Botox will typically set in between 3-5 days. Full effect can take up to 2 weeks in some individuals. If you are not seeing the desired effect after that time frame, you should consult with your provider. Some patients will benefit from increased dosing or extending the treatment area to cover a broader target. Hope this helps! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Are there other injectibles that do the same thing as botox? Are there cheaper alternatives to botox, and do they work as well?
How long after you have Botox for migraines do you expect it to start working?Does it take a couple of weeks or do you expect it to work straight away
Does a patient typically pay the $250 consult fee plus botox cost at every 4 month visit? How does this normally work out?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can cipla be used to stop baldness where can i get the drug in nigeria?
- I work in a dusty workplace will this permanently damage my ability to smell
- Where can i get a free eye exam in my local area
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will plan b work if i'm ovulating
- If i am ovulating will morning after pill work
- I slammed my finger in a door what can i do to save my nail will it regrow fast
- What can cause a sharp pain in my rib area whenever i breath?
- Talk to a dermatologist online