Doctor insights on:
Will Beta H Cg Tell U Quickly If You Are Pregnant Or Not In A Wk N Half
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I had a pregnancy test last night and the report said my beta hcg level is 504 mlU/ml. Is it positive? If yes. What next do u advice?
I had a positive beta hCG of 54 after 14 days of et and levels dropped to 0.1. Could I still be pregnant
More data needed: As graciously said in your last question one piece of data is not in any way diagnostic. This HCG level is extremely low. It does not represent a healthy pregnancy yet. You must wait and get more data before we can give you any reassurance about your pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon can a beta hcg tell if you are pregnant or not?
- Will you still lose weight on a very low calorie diet if you are not in ketosis
- How can you tell if you have a cut in your mouth or herpes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If a guy nuts in you are you pregnant
- How can you tell if a headache is serious or not?
- How do you know if you are in remission for leukemia or not?
- How to do a backflip on a trampoline for the first time if you are not in gymnastics?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online