Doctor insights on:
Will Baby Develop
I am extremely concerned about my infant baby develop small bruises on her back and stomach since she is now mobilizing in her baby walker.?
18 days old developed an allergy that looks like baby acne. Do babies develop this condition weeks after birth? Rash is only on forehead and cheeks.
Baby acne: The baby acne is a common event that reflects hormones transferred during the pregnancy. While the baby is floating in moisture, the skin is will not respond, but within 1-3 weeks after birth they break out for many weeks until the hormone levels drop & the acne disappears. Keeping the skin clean ; avoiding irritating soaps helps.It has no relationship to allergy. If it persists > 3mo see the doc ...Read more
What?: Why would you even think of giving anything, much less hgh, to a baby unless it was found to be deficient by a qualified physician? If you mean should you take it, the answer is again definitely no. ...Read more
Growing and maturing: While the organ systems and body first form in the beginning of pregnancy, they continue to mature and grow until birth. Muscles are getting stronger, the brain continues to develop, and the baby is practicing breating and swallowing. One good site to track development is american baby magazine website. Lennart nilsson's book "a child is born" is an excellent reference you can buy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Vitamin supplement : Recommendations for breast fed infants include supplementing with vitamins, polyvisol, which contains vitamin d also. Vitamin d doesn't really pass through breast milk, so has to be supplemented to the breast fed infant. Vitamin d deficiency is the most common cause of rickets. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Baby develop nipples breasts
- When is a baby fully developed in the womb
- Do premature babies develop slower?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to develop baby brain during pregnancy?
- What effects can radiation have on a developing baby?
- How does pain affect a babys developing nervous system?
- How long do babies have without breathing before they develop hie?
- Baby developing in the womb