Doctor insights on:
Will Antibiotics Treat Anthrax
Does the anti-biotic cleocin (clindamycin phosphate) help prevent an infection like anthrax virus or the flu?
I have antiphospholipid syndrome,I had a sagital sinus thrombosis 1 yr ago,for the past 4 weeks I've had severe earpain, not treatable with antibiotic?
Lung, skin, GI: Skin anthrax presents an ulcer and is the least dangerous. Gi anthrax causes bloody diarrhea, fever, abdominal pain etc. Inhalational anthrax is the most serious and causes cough, blood sputum, fever, shortness of breath. Note that once symptoms of lung infection appear, treatment is usually not effective and infection causes rapid death! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Herbal supplements antibiotics treat anthrax
- Anthrax antibiotics
- Antibiotic for anthrax exposure
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to treat anthrax quickly?
- Antibiotics cdc prevention inhalation anthrax
- How can i treat anthrax?
- Ciprofloxacin treat anthrax urine turned
- Talk to a dermatologist online