Doctor insights on:
Will Antibiotics Affect A Pregnancy Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
No: I hope the result you get is what you want. ...Read more
Not all antibiotics: Impact effectiveness of oral contraceptives. But taking a pregnancy test will let you know for sure. ...Read more
No: Antibiotics will not affect pregnancy test result. ...Read more
No: It shouldn't affect the results of the test. ...Read more
You don't: I'm not aware of any common antibiotics that affect a pregnancy test. ...Read more
I don't know that I'm pregnant my tooth ache so I take antibiotics and mefinamic then I take pregnancy test and it's red and pink color it is positive?
I am bc, was on antibiotic & had unprotected sex with my husband 1 month ago. I have brown scabs on my nipples took pregnancy test neg 5daystilperiod?
I was antiobiots 2 weeks before I was due to come on my period, i never came on my period, i did a pregancy test which said no, can antibiocs do this??
User error: The directions must be carefully followed in order for the test to be accurate, reliable and valid. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Taking antibiotics affect a spirometers test
- Will adipex affect a pregnancy test
- Promethazine affect pregnancy test
- Hypothyroidism do antibiotics affect tsa blood test
- How quickly can antibiotics affect a blood test?
- Will ambien affect a urine pregnancy test
- Can bromocriptine affect pregnancy test?
- Does hgh affect a pregnancy test?
- Will nyquil affect a pregnancy test