Doctor insights on:
Will Antibiotics Affect A Pregnancy Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
No: I hope the result you get is what you want. ...Read more
No: It shouldn't affect the results of the test. ...Read more
I don't know that i'm pregnant my tooth ache so i take antibiotics and mefinamic then i take pregnancy test and it's red and pink color it is positive?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will nyquil affect a pregnancy test
- Will alcohol affect a pregnancy test
- Obesity affect pregnancy test
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will adipex affect a pregnancy test
- Antidepressant affect pregnancy test
- Hypothyroidism do antibiotics affect tsa blood test
- How quickly can antibiotics affect a blood test?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online