Doctor insights on:
Will An Ice Pack Relieve My Itchiness Better Than A Cold Compress
Left an ice pack too long on my skin, now skin is ice burned. Skin went from cold/stiff, to red/slightly swollen skin. How do I remedy?
Urgent care or ER: If the area was white, cold and stiff or hard and if it then becomes red and swollen as it warms, you need to seek professional medical assistance. Usually the area will form blisters and permanent "bruising" or skin discoloration, which indicates long-term damage and possible destruction of blood vessels. Get it seen asap. Good luck! ...Read more
I had a tetnus injection after 5-6 days of my cut... Now that region is swollen and its itchy n painful. What to do as i applied ice pack also?
Infected: You may need antibiotics see your doctor. ...Read more
School nurse: adolescent female w rapid onset mask-like rash limited to forehead- smooth red and itchy, improves with ice pack, no new skin products?
I done wisdom teeth extraction yesterday (2 teeth). I feel sorethroat is it because of infection? I compressed with cold ice pack n took the medicine.
Ok pinched nerve in my back was hurting me and making it hard to breathe, put some cold ice pack on my back and I started to breathe normal W is tht?
Cold right cheek; as if ice pack is sitting directly on it even if I cover face with blanket it feels like it's cold and at times stinging ?
Neuropathic pain: Sounds like you have some type of irritation to your trigeminal nerve or fifth cranial nerve. There is a condition called trigeminal neuralgia, but usually this causes pain. Symptoms can be for simple process such as sleeping on cheek which can stun the nerve for awhile, but this should resolve in a day or so. If this persists see your provider. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it better to use an ice pack or a heat pad for muscle soreness and cramps?
- My husband has arthritis is heat or ice better for the pain
- My cold sore is itchy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is better than claritin d to solve my inner ear infection?
- Is it better to use heat or cold for my back pain?
- What does it mean when an ice pack placed on my back stops the pain in my legs?
- What else can i do to relieve pain in my knee other than pain medication?
- Does sarna cream work better than a cold compress?