Doctor insights on:
Will An Ectopic Pregnancy Show On A Pregnancy Test
Ectopic Pregnancy: Positive.Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Not usually: If you have an ectopic pregnancy, you are pregnant. The only difference is that your pregnancy is not located in the uterus. Your pregnancy test will almost always be positive since an ectopic pregnancy will still produce the pregnancy hormone, beta hcg, despite its abnormal location. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Get tested: If you were to have an ectopic pregnancy then your pregnancy test should be positive. A carefully performed home pregnancy test should be OK. If it is positive and you are concerned, especially if you are having pelvic pain, then you should seek medical help right away. If your pregnancy test were negative then is is very unlikely that you have an ectopic pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Does ectopic pregnancy give a positive urine pregnancy test? Am 1 day late but had been having lower abd pain (middle to right side) for 1 week since.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does an ectopic pregnancy show on a pregnancy test?
- Does an ectopic pregnancy show up on a pregnancy test?
- Do ectopic pregnancies show on pregnancy tests?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ectopic pregnancy test results
- Does ectopic pregnancy show negative pregnancy tests?
- Does a ct scan show if there is an ectopic pregnancy?
- Will a home pregnancy test detect an ectopic pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online