Doctor insights on:
Will Amoxicillin Prevent Me From Getting Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I'm on amoxicillin Clav and had unprotected sex but I have the Nexplanon for 2 years in my arm, should I worried about getting Pregnant?
Is it normal to get my period for more than 10 days then get it back 2-3 days after? Can it prevent me from getting pregnant? Please help!
I have gall bladder stones and they are preventing me from getting pregnant and i would like to know what to take as in medication to get rid of them?
15 and can't get birth control.. Not having sex but doing almost everything else.. How should I prevent getting pregnant?
Not usually: Depends on the type and if you have pcos. If your baseline Estradiol is elevated, it is not normal, and something has to be producing the estrogen. In most cases it is an ovarian cyst, but that would easily be seen by ultrasound. Ovarian tumors can do the same. That certainly needs to be followed up in an unstimulated cycle. ...Read more
Possible: Pcod results in infrequent ovulation. When you don't ovulate regularly you have fewer chances of conceiving. That means it can take much longer to achieve a conception. There are medications that induce ovulation and greatly increase your fertility, talk to your ob/gyn. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: A tilted uterus should not affect your fertility. However on occasion certain gynecological conditions can cause tilting of the uterus and it is these conditions that affect fertility. If you have been trying to conceive for over a year, see your gynecologist or fertility doctor for an evaluation. ...Read more
No: Plan b should not prevent you from conceiving in the future. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is preventing me from getting pregnant?
- Can thyroid problems prevent me from getting pregnant?
- Will my tattoo prevent me from getting an epidural
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a dermoid cyst removal prevent me from falling pregnant?
- Will a fatty liver prevent me from getting life insurance
- Will 5 hour energy drinks prevent me from getting restful sleep
- Can drinking orange juice prevent me from getting as sick from the flu?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online