Doctor insights on:
Will Amoxicillin Prevent Me From Getting Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I took a plan b pill and I'm taking amoxicillin of 500mg will that effect the chances of me getting pregnant?
I'm on amoxicillin Clav and had unprotected sex but I have the Nexplanon for 2 years in my arm, should I worried about getting Pregnant?
Is it normal to get my period for more than 10 days then get it back 2-3 days after? Can it prevent me from getting pregnant? Please help!
If I am trying get pregnant and on 1mg of Klonopin twice a day, will that prevent me from getting pregnant and will it cause a miscarriage?
Won't prevent/abort.: Can have teratogenic effects. Category D. Not advisable unless all other choices don't work and your untreated symptoms would cause greater damage. ...Read more
I have gall bladder stones and they are preventing me from getting pregnant and i would like to know what to take as in medication to get rid of them?
15 and can't get birth control.. Not having sex but doing almost everything else.. How should I prevent getting pregnant?
Not usually: Depends on the type and if you have pcos. If your baseline Estradiol is elevated, it is not normal, and something has to be producing the estrogen. In most cases it is an ovarian cyst, but that would easily be seen by ultrasound. Ovarian tumors can do the same. That certainly needs to be followed up in an unstimulated cycle. ...Read more
Possible: Pcod results in infrequent ovulation. When you don't ovulate regularly you have fewer chances of conceiving. That means it can take much longer to achieve a conception. There are medications that induce ovulation and greatly increase your fertility, talk to your ob/gyn. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Plan b should not prevent you from conceiving in the future. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will 5 hour energy drinks prevent me from getting restful sleep
- Can thyroid problems prevent me from getting pregnant?
- Will a fatty liver prevent me from getting life insurance
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is preventing me from getting pregnant?
- If my partner smokes and drinks will it effect me getting pregnant
- Can drinking orange juice prevent me from getting as sick from the flu?
- Does fibroids prevent you from getting pregnant?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online