Doctor insights on:
Will Alcohol Affect A Ovarian Cyst
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Yes: Not to excess, of course, or if you're to have surgery within a few days. Best wishes. ...Read more
Should I not be drinking excessive alcohol if I have two ovarian cysts? One measuring 4.3 x 2.7 and another 3.7 x 3.8. Please let me know, thanks.
Excessive alcohol: The use of excessive alcohol is never a good thing ovarian cysts notwithstanding. Alcohol is a DRUG that is legal and is often abused because it is socially accepted. There are a number of medical complications associated with alcohol abuse and none of these are related to ovarian cysts. ...Read more
It depends: Depends on which day of your cycle. If during your follicular phase of your cycle, it may mean that your follicle is not ovulated yet. If it is in your luteal phase, it may be a corpus luteal cyst ( a follicle after ovulation). Which means that your egg is already released. You may easily to determine which one by checking your BBT or Progesterone level. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is the normal growth of an ovarian cyst that won't disappear went from 3cm to 9 CM in 7 months and still growing?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do ovarian cysts affect pregnancy?
- Can ovarian cysts affect the bowel?
- Can ovarian cysts affect getting pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can ovarian cysts affect your urine?
- Will ovarian cyst syndrome affect my pap smear
- Can ovarian cysts affect your period?
- Do ovarian cysts affect home pregnancy tests?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free