Doctor insights on:
Will Able Baby
Possibly: Before even considering having a baby, an anorectic should seek medical care for her eating disorder. So although an anorectic could potentially get pregnant, i would not recommend it. It is neither healthy for the anorectic or the baby. Please take care of yourself first! ...Read more
About one year of Ag: Most babies start crawling and soon stand up when they are around one year. Some may be a bit slow but by 18 months they should be starting to walk and be steady on their feet. There is some variation in these mile stones among different kids. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Uhhh...: What is hpt? That's not an acronym that i'm familiar with. ...Read more
Delay until 6mo: Solid foods were once used to make up for deficiencies in home made milk formula used in the 50's to 80's.A return to breast FDG & modern formulas changed the value of solids from nutrition, to a pathway to teach baby to eat & transition to table foods.Waiting until 6m allows baby to sit & participate in a feeding, much as the will when older.Start with a few tablespoons as a paste. ...Read more
I have a string of skin hanging from my vagina if I do not get this removed will it cause me to not be able to have babies?
My brother kicked me in the balls and now im worried. Just that i can still feel the pain in my testicles. Will i still be able to have babies?
Yes: Permanent damage unlikely.Get a more detailed answer ›
Miscarriage in 07. No docs since. Need to see if i'm still able to have babies. I'm tulalip native & I don't know if I have insurance? How much for checkup?
Call around: I think your best bet would be to call around to doctors in your area and just ask how much a consultation/ visit would cost. It can vary from practice to practice. The cost may be pretty high depending on the workup that you may need depending on your circumstances. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When will my baby be able to hold his toys
- When will my baby be able to drink out of a cup
- When will my baby be able to control his head
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When will i be able to see my baby on an ultrasound
- When will my baby be able to turn the pages of books
- When will my baby be able to sit in a booster seat at the dinner table
- When will my baby be able to sleep all night without a feeding
- Is a baby able to get bacterial meningitis?