Doctor insights on:
Will A Pregnancy Test Work If Your On Antibiotics
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
No: I hope the result you get is what you want. ...Read more
No: It shouldn't affect the results of the test. ...Read more
I am bc, was on antibiotic & had unprotected sex with my husband 1 month ago. I have brown scabs on my nipples took pregnancy test neg 5daystilperiod?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pectin jam
- Pathophysiology pain
- What is tendinopathy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Natural remedy food induced arthritis in partial knee replaced knee
- Gastrointestinal tract image
- Treatment of generalized rash
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online