Doctor insights on:
Will A Pregnancy Test Be Accurate If I Have An Iud
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
My GF has an IUD and we use condoms. A condom tore while we were having sex and now we are wondering how soon can she take an accurate pregnancy test?
I have been have what feels like a baby kicking in my stomach but i havent missed a period, pregnancy test come back negative,and I have an IUD?
I Have an iud birth control in, missed my period this month, blood in my urine pregnancy symptoms, Negative home Pregnancy test?
I have taken pregnancy test one negative one faint positive what should I do I do have a IUD in place but can not feel it with my fingures?
See YOUR DOCTOR: Get an exam, a blood pg test and if test is positve discuss with your doctor what should be done. Ultasound, etc. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If you have pregnancy symptoms will a test be accurate
- When is a pregnancy test accurate
- How accurate is pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is pregnancy test accurate?
- Are cheap pregnancy test accurate?
- Online pregnancy test accurate
- How accurate is the pregnancy test?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free