Doctor insights on:
Will A Pregnancy Test Be Accurate If I Have An Iud
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Received a pelvic X-ray after fall, next day I got a positive pregnancy test. I have an IUD, didn't even think pregnant. Could this be harmful?
I have been have what feels like a baby kicking in my stomach but i havent missed a period, pregnancy test come back negative,and I have an IUD?
I Have an iud birth control in, missed my period this month, blood in my urine pregnancy symptoms, Negative home Pregnancy test?
I am 5 days late, feeling sick, tired, extremely hungry and going toilet alot. Took a pregnancy test which was negative and havecan iud. Is it wrong?
You have an IUD: I am not sure why you tested, but the test was negative. You have an iud in place. I doubt you are pregnant. ...Read more
I have taken pregnancy test one negative one faint positive what should I do I do have a IUD in place but can not feel it with my fingures?
See YOUR DOCTOR: Get an exam, a blood pg test and if test is positve discuss with your doctor what should be done. Ultasound, etc. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If you have pregnancy symptoms will a test be accurate
- Will i have a positive pregnancy test if it is ectopic
- If you miscarry will a pregnancy test still be positive
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could i have a negative pregnancy test if my period was months late
- Can i have an ectopic pregnancy if my pregnancy test is negative?
- If i have two negative pregnancy test can i still be pregnat
- If i have 3 months of pregnancy would be dangerous if i get on a roller coaster
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free