Doctor insights on:
Will A Lymphangioma Eventually Grow Smaller And Go Away On Its Own
Not likely: The information i found indicates they tend to not be bothersome but does not indicate they involute and resolve on their own. The definitive treatment at this time seems to be surgical excision. If the lymphngioma is not a medical emergency consider talking with a chinese medicine practioner and see what they have to offer. Ask a surgeon as well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not usually: Many infantile hemangioma go away but lymphangiomas usually require treatment sometimes surgical for resolution. It is important that the diagnosis and distinction between the two is made as the treatment is different. Please consult a doctor familiar with these conditions. ...Read more
Sclerosing agents: Traditionally, surgical removal of lymphangioma has been the first treatment modality to be attempted. This approach has been on occasion, associated with complications and risks. Other than for the 6-10% incidence of cases demonstrating spontaneous regression , steroids have been utilized to cause regression or , OK-432 (picibanil) is more frequently employed as a sclerosant. . ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is polycythemia something that will go away on its own eventually?
- Will warts eventually go away on their own
- How long will it take for a small sebaceous cyst take to go away on its own?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will hpv go away on its own
- Will a uti go away on its own
- Will bppv go away on its own
- Will bv go away on its own
- Talk to a vascular surgeon online for free