Doctor insights on:
Will A Breast Lift Correct Breasts That Are Far Apart
Will a breast lift hold up after breast feeding? If i get a breast lift after i finish breast feeding, what happens if i get pregnant again? Will i need to get another breast lift or will the results of the first breast lift pretty much last through havin
Breast lift: Unfortunately, there is no way to predict how your breasts will hold up through breast feeding after a breast lift. Some women will have their breasts return to normal size and shape while others will need to re-do their lift or add an implant. If you predict breast feeding in the near future, it is better to hold-off on your lift until you are done. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Breast reshaping: A breast lift doesn't merely lift the breast--it also shapes the breast and often incorporates the use of an implant to help provide not only additional volume but also structure to the breast. Overall, a breast lift generally lifts and shapes tissue, reduces the diameter of the areola, and restores a more youthful appearance to the breast. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Risks to consider: A breast lift typically involves removing some skin so there are scars that will be permanent. Most patients consider it a good trade-off and the scars fade but you need to accept those. Many plastic surgeons will not do breast lifts on smokers due to the higher chances of healing problems. Overweight patients are also more likely to experience surgical complications. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: Yes, breasts may change over time, especially if the patient experiences pregnancies and/or significant weight gain/loss. Additionally, factors such as genetics, loss of skin elasticity as well as ongoing time/gravity play roles. For these reasons, the “ideal” patient for breast lifting is one who has completed pregnancies and/or weight gain/loss and has achieved a long-term stable weight. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the pros and cons of a breast lift?
- Do breast implants or breast lift bring far apart breasts closer together?
- Will getting a breast lift reduce the sensitivity in the nipple area
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are symptoms of a diarrhea headache and tender breast?
- The side of my nipple is slightly dimpling was that mean i have a breast cancer
- Will taking collagen help firm and lift my breasts
- Is there a pill that can really enlarge my breasts?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free