Doctor insights on:
Widowmaker Heart Attack Recovery
Concerned about my outlook. Ef of 15 in march, now 50. No heart attack, cath clear. Is this improvement positive and a good sign for recovery?
I am 72 years old and had a heart attack in the recovery room six years ago after surgery. Am I now considered high risk for any further surgery?
Friend had a massive heart attack- no cpr for at least a few minutes- has kidney problems and infection- getting a trachea- survival? Full recovery?
Knowing meth, cocaine, heroine ect are a danger to the heart.. Is it possible to get a heart attack, stroke, or infarct later during recovery? If so, why
Yes: If you injected the drug under unsanitary conditions and bacteria settled on your heart valves and colonized there you could send septic emboli to different parts of your body, especially your brain. Archneur.Jamanetwork.Com/article.Aspx?Articleid=1151759 multiple septic brain emboli in infectious endocarditis. ... Cardiac ultrasonography showed mitral valve vegetations consistent with infective. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My 70 yr old father who has a heart attack 2 yrs ago just had knee surgery hours earlier. Should he be on a blood thinner? Also is recovery worse??
Maybe: There are several variables to consider and probably the physician in charge has already made the decision. Feel free to ask. We cannot give the right answer here, and it may be a judgement call. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Widowmaker heart attack symptoms
- Widowmaker heart attack
- Odds of surviving a widowmaker heart attack
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Long term effects of widowmaker heart attack
- Survival rate after widowmaker heart attack
- Widowmaker heart attack long term survival rate
- Post widowmaker heart attack life expectancy
- Talk to a cardiologist online