Doctor insights on:
Wich Is The Most Used In Iron Infusions
HGB 10.5, HCT 33.9, WBC 10.8, Iron 12,
HAPT 117, Ferritin high after 8 infusions of iron. Where do I go from here?
All of a sudden I've stopped absorbing iron. I just finished my second infusion. What could be the cause?
I received two iron infusions about 2 months ago. Before the infusions, iron was 78. After it was 240. Six weeks later it was down to 82. Normal?
Need hemoglobin: After IV iron infusion, ferritin will go up dramatically. Then ferritin will fall as the iron is incorporated into red blood cells. The serum iron may remain low if the anemia was significant and not yet corrected. The key point is if your iron deficiency anemia is going away or not. If so, and you are not bleeding, everything should equilibrate eventually if you were given enough iron. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Symptoms after iron infusion
- Iron infusion treatments for anemia
- Iron infusion therapy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Iron infusion treatment for anemia
- Iron infusion complications
- Iron injections vs iron infusions
- Iv iron infusion therapy
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free