Doctor insights on:
Why Would Yawning Cause Upper Abdominal Pain
Yawning is opening the mouth semi-voluntarily while taking a long, deep breath of air. It is a type of reflex action controlled by the brain (a person cannot yawn on command). Yawning is normal, and usually due to drowsiness or tiredness. However, excessive yawning that happens much more often than normal may be caused by vagus nerve signals, due ...Read more
Can ic cause upper abdominal pain too? Can it also be aggravated when slightly constipated? I have ic & have had this for years.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to prevent bunions?
- Creatine sleep problems
- Erythema multiforme minor
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Stool c diff
- Pituitary adenoma erodes anterior
- Herpes labialis treatment
- Stomach virus toddler
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free