Doctor insights on:
Why Would Someone Have Low Cardiac Output
Low cardiac output: Cardiac output depends on heart rate and stoke volume. Therefore, the cardiac output increases when heart rate goes up in normal heart. However, when the heart is failing the stroke volume is lower as well as the cardiac out which is called heart failure . Sometimes, heart failure could occur when cardiac output is high due to other medical problems such as a severe anemia , hyperthyroidism, etc ...Read more
Would low cardiac output show up on an echo? I seem to have the symptoms but echo was fine. Cannot find ejection fraction listed, though.
What happens to cardiac output and after load when when heart rate is low? does it increase because high heart rate causes decrease in CO
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why would someone in a wheel chair have weak thigh bones and muscles?
- Why would someones potassium level be low if they had a gastrointestinal infection?
- Why would someone be unable to take a deep breaths after cardiac ablation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why would you have a low white blood cell count?
- Why would a healthy female have low potassium levels?
- Why would someone with lung cancer only have one month of radiation therapy?
- Why would i have low blood pressure?
- Talk to a cardiologist online