Doctor insights on:
Why Would My Wrist Swell Up After Doing Yardwork
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
It depends: How did you get the scratch? Generally it is normal to have some swelling around a scratch. However, if you are having pain it is possible you have an infection and are in need of antibiotics. If the swelling worsens or becomes painful you should see a doctor as soon as possible. ...Read more
While doing pull ups i heard a loud pop on my right wrist, for 3 days now i have some pain when ever i move, it did not swell. any home remedies ?
See the MD: See the MD, either family or urgent care or Orthopedic to examine this and possibly take x-ray image. At your age very important to treat this if there is a problem. Get going and see about this. No stress/strain on this until you are seen. Be wise and get it checked. Good Luck. ...Read more
I fell backwards onto my wrist it hurt a bit and swelled a little it hurts a lot to do push-ups but a can move it what could be wrong i did it 3 day a?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my fingers swell up after typing?
- Mouth swelling after vomiting
- Why does my top lip swell up?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my foot swell up?
- Why did my bottom lip swell up?
- Why do my toes swell up?
- Why do my feet and ankles swell up?
- Stiffness in my muscles after a weekend of yardwork how to loosen up