Doctor insights on:
Why Would My Family Doctor Send Me To A General Surgeon To Have A Colonoscopy
A person that has training and experience in mostly in abdominal and intestinal surgery, but some other areas are included. Specialties within the field include hernia repair, colorectal, trauma, endocrine, weight loss, critical care, breast, and hand surgery ...Read more
Just had tonsillectomy 12 days ago.
Started tonight with temperature 102, severe body aches & chills. Should I contact surgeon & family doctor?
Sudden onset of: high fever,chills,body aches alond with respiratory symptoms of runny nose and or cough sounds like Influenza.You have 48 hrs from onset of symptoms to get diagnosed and prescribed the antiviral medicine which gives significant relief.Contact your doc for further guidance. ...Read more
What kind of doctor to see for gallbladder issues? No stones on ultrasound, HIDA - function at low end of normal range. Should I see general surgeon?
A gastroenterologist: might help to sort things out.Get a more detailed answer ›
Here are some...: Most of general surgeons should have a sufficient professional keenness and alert to suspect possible penile fracture based on history with sequence of events, since they have gone through some training rotation through urology service. But, an urgent management should be done by urologists if available for they have had more practical experience in penile fracture repair. ...Read more
Why do doctors recommend colonoscopy at age 50? People under 40 with no family history of colon cancer are getting sick and the number is rising.
My doc won't send me for a colonoscopy even though blood was detected in my stool. What should I do?
My hidascan showed 29% but gastro guys say i need colonoscopy and endoscopy before he can refer me to surgeon. I have been in constant pain for 5wks?
HIDA: As a general rule values below 35% are considered abnormal and suggestive of acalculus cholecystitis with your symptoms. Although there may be reasons for the gastroenterologist to want further testing, you have no need for them to refer you if you really want to see a surgeon. You can find a surgeon and call for an appointment yourself and the surgeon can access all your prior records. Go. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why might my doctor have asked me to sign a pain contract?
- Would my low iron cause me to have bleeding for a month for my period
- Why might my doctor want me to get a liver biopsy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why did my fertility doctor tell me to take a bath and meditate after et?
- How long would i have to wait to donate part of my liver to a family member?
- Doctor said to me to have a usg abdomen test but why
- Why does my lower back hurt extremely bad before i have to make a bowel movement?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free