Doctor insights on:
Why Would A Blood Vessel In The Eye Break Without Any Trauma To The Eye
Blood vessel: Blood vessels on the surface of the eye break due to coughing, sneezing, straining. This is called subconjunctival hemorrhage, and is a benign condition. Blood vessels inside the eye may break due to diabetes, high blood pressure, lupus, sarcoidosis, sickle cell, hiv, etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Do the blood vessels in the iris burst or break in the same way a subconjunctival hemorrhage happens in the whites of the eye?
No: It is difficult to break an iris vessel, while it is easy to break a conjunctival one. ...Read more
Depends: "broken blood vessel" is actually not a very specific diagnosis. If a small hemorrhage on the eye surface is meant, then it will typically heal and all blood resorbed within 1-2 weeks. If there is a problem in the back of the eye, it may be the tip of the iceberg. Please consider getting a proper evaluation by an eye care professional. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My husband is diabetics.Last night we had massage deep tissue.After couple hours he had a pop blood vessel in the eye.What we can do?help thanks.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes blood vessels to break in the eye?
- Blood vessels in hand breaking
- Blood vessel break blood in urine
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Blood vessels break easily
- Breaking blood vessels in hands
- Black eye without trauma
- Why does a blood vessel burst in the eye?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free