Doctor insights on:
Why Was My Mom Required To Have Ivf Was She Too Old
In vitro fertilization is an assisted reproductive technology. Ivf is a procedure used to treat fertility problems and assist with the conception of a child. During ivf mature eggs are retrieved from the ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a lab. A few days later, the fertilized egg (embryo) or eggs are implanted into the uterus. One cycle of in vitro fertilization ...Read more
Im 24 yrs old with an IVF pregnancy. My blood work came back with a high chance of down symdrome. I heard that might be due to IVF itself?
Starting a round of ivf. 41 yrs old. Any advice for success? Supplements? Tricks? :) thanks for your help!
Improving fertility: Reduce stress. Optimize sleep. Avoid any processed foods, dairy, sugary products. 1 month before ivf, one can take dhea 75 mg x 1 month before ivf to improve egg count and quality. Take vitamin B12 sublingual 1000 mcq per day. Take vitamin b6 50 mg per day. Folic acid (methyltetrahydrofolate form) 800 mcq per day. Zinc 50 mg per day. Krill oil 2 per day. ...Read more
Is 45 female great health and 46 male great health too old to conceive a child we want to is it better to do IVF and have multiples inplanted?
Low chances: Pregnancy rates in women over 45 years of age are low. (the male age is less of an issue). Ivf will not give you a great chance of conceiving either. Only 9.1% of women over the age of 42 conceived with ivf in 2011 in the United States. I would recommend evaluation with a reproductive endocrinologist immediately to review your options and see if you are a candidate for therapy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ivf question: what are my chances with a day 5 transfer of a cavitating morula. I am 33 years old with male factor infertility.
That really needs: To be answered by your infertilty specialist since he or she did the transfer and know what is going on with your hormones and how everything went the doc should have given u odds. ...Read more
What are odds of conception if IVF tried again in 42 year old woman who had only 1 egg with prior stimulation?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I was suppose to have my period 4 days ago
- Why was i told not to take fish oil after my cerebral aneurysm?
- Why have i got blood clots in my period i am afraid to tell my mom?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my doctor requiring me to have serial ultrasounds?
- Why did i use alcohol to deal with my bipolar disease before i was diagnosed?
- Im having my period again was just off 2 weeks ago is that normal
- Why does my lower back hurt extremely bad before i have to make a bowel movement?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free