Doctor insights on:
Why The Menstrual Cyclo Can Be Completely Unregulated
Menstrual refers to the monthly cycle in women which prepares the female for ovulation, generally once per month, which is that time of month that the egg can be fertilized by the male sperm, for the purpose of reproduction. Menstrual cycles start at the first day of menstruation. (it's always been curious to me that 'menstrual' and ...Read more
For the past 5-7 months my menstrual has been completely dark brown, no red what so ever. Is there somthing wrong with me?
No: This is common and completely normal.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can psoriasis be cured completely?
- Can epilepsy be cured completely?
- Can acne be cured completely?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can cancer be cured completely?
- Can tb be cured completely?
- Can schizophrenia be cured completely?
- Can chlamydia be cured completely?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free