Doctor insights on:
Why Take Thyroid Medicine On An Empty Stomach
It depends: Some medicines actually work best if taken without food. Follow instructions on the packaging and i f you are still not certain, consult your pharmacist or your prescribing doctor. ...Read more
No it is not compuls: No it is not compulsory.Bp drugs can be taken in the morning and at night and without regards to food.Only BP meds not to be taken at night are diuretis and those combination drugs containing diuretics. ...Read more
Took 1/2 of 5/325 percocet about 13 hrs before drug test. never take pill,empty stomach,2 bottle waters and urinated x3. will it show?
I am taking ferrous sulfa. Drug 3x daily, and it says to take on an empty stomach.After i take this drug, how long later can I eat?I am anemic.
Ferrous sulfate: This is best absorbed from an acid stomach environment. Take ferrous sulfate on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal. Avoid taking antacids or antibiotics within 2 hours before or after taking ferrous sulfate, and you can probably eat at about the same time. ...Read more
Eat healthy high : Calorie foods. Eat 6 meals/day. Work on strength training to build your large muscle groups. Workout w heavier weights w fewer repetitions. Sleep at least 8 to 9 hrs/night. Hydrate well w water. Foods to help w healthy weight gain: almonds, cashews, pecans, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, walnuts, hummus, avocados, granola, trail mix, dried fruits, extra virgin olive oil, canola oil, protein shakes, . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Caffeine pills: can reportedly be taken with food or on an empty stomach. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why take thyroid on empty stomach?
- Why take thyroid medication on empty stomach?
- Which medicine i should take empty stomach
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why should you not take advil on an empty stomach?
- Take medication on an empty stomach
- Synthroid take on empty stomach
- Side effects of taking medicine on an empty stomach
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online