Doctor insights on:
Why Spondylolysis Cannot Be Cured
None to pain: The symptoms can range from absolutely none to hamstring tightness, low back pain with or without some radiation to legs. There can be some tingling or parathesias and/or numbness into the legs as well . The hamstring tightness may restrict the lower back range of motion. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: Many athletes including gymnasts, football players and dancers have spondylolysis and perform with it for years and decades with no symptoms or intermittent episodes that respond to rest, nsaids, steroid blocks, stabilization training. Staying fit helps the most in diminishing symptoms and the potential for surgery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Reasons why ldl cholesterol cannot be calculated with hdl total cholesterol
- Std that cannot be cured
- Can a urna be cured?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a man get ringworm on his penis how can it be cured?
- Why would i be spotting pink blood 3 days after my period?
- Why would hemoglobin and hematocrit be low in a copd patient?
- Why would i be referred to a hematologist?
- Talk to a neurosurgeon online for free