Doctor insights on:
Why Prone To Breast Cysts And Ovarian Cysts
Is it necessarily bad that while taking Effexor my breasts became larger, harder, more painful and that my ovarian cyst became inflamed?
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
I have a persistent ovarian cyst and have recently developed a hard mass in right breast, could the two be linked and what could cause this?
Yes: But unlikely. There is a certain type of ovarian cyst that causes overproduction of estrogen and that could cause breast pain, though those cysts are unlikely. It's more likely that the 2 are unrelated. I don't see your age, so it's difficult to say why you're having breast pain, but most common is due to hormonal reasons, typically cyclical. If you feel a mass, go to doctor right away. ...Read more
No: They are not related.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: Unrelated.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to tell difference between ovarian cysts and ovarian cancer?
- Fruits and veggies to eat for ovarian cysts
- Can knee and groin pain be related to ovarian cysts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Surgery to remove fibroid tumor and ovarian cyst
- Correlation between breast and ovarian cysts
- Why does ovarian cyst bulge in and out?
- What can cause and ovarian cyst to bust?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free