Doctor insights on:
Why Prone To Breast Cysts And Ovarian Cysts
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Is it necessarily bad that while taking Effexor (venlafaxine) my breasts became larger, harder, more painful and that my ovarian cyst became inflamed?
Yes: But unlikely. There is a certain type of ovarian cyst that causes overproduction of estrogen and that could cause breast pain, though those cysts are unlikely. It's more likely that the 2 are unrelated. I don't see your age, so it's difficult to say why you're having breast pain, but most common is due to hormonal reasons, typically cyclical. If you feel a mass, go to doctor right away. ...Read more
I have a persistent ovarian cyst and have recently developed a hard mass in right breast, could the two be linked and what could cause this?
No: Unrelated.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: They are not related.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If you gets breast cysts are you prone to ovary cysts
- Why are ovarian cysts painful?
- Ovarian cyst breast pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ovarian cyst and breast pain
- Ovarian cyst breast tenderness
- Ovarian cysts and sore breasts
- Why ovarian cysts with fertility drugs?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free