Doctor insights on:
Why My Eyes Hurt When I Bend Over
I have left eye pain & pressure that started after a headache its been about 3 days and it hurts to bend down cough & even to turn im pregnant to?
Many reasons: There are many possible reasons why you might have eye pain upon waking. The most common is from a form of dry eyes called meibomitis. It is essentially an oil gland that produces poor quality oils that irritate the eyes when you are sleeping. You really need to see an eye md to determine the exact cause of your eye pain. ...Read more
The sun is strong: Sunlight is modified by a number of reflexes to minimize damage to the eyes. If you have a sudden, and new sensitivity to sunlight, then there could be inflammation of the surface of the eye or inside. If this is true, then see your ophthalmologist to determine if your eyes are fine. ...Read more
Ocular surface: dryness in a healthy young person without other known ocular disease usually is due to dry eyes. Again, this is if there is no other ocular disease process ongoing. Try using lubricating eye drops to minimize any surface dryness leading to blurred vision. If this does not help then a good exam with a refraction for spectacles will be necessary. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my ears hurt when i bend over?
- Why does my head hurt when i bend over?
- My eye hurts when i bend over
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my eyes hurt when i lean over?
- Why does it hurt when i bend my knee?
- Why does my knee hurt when i bend down?
- Why does my knee pop and hurt when i bend it?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free